There is another CCIE Wireless Techtorial is happening during next week CiscoLive 2013-Orlando. In my opinion this is the best opportunity to any CCIE wireless candidate could get (though I haven’t being to any of those mainly due to its only available in US-Ciscolive) to clarify your doubts. I have being to past 3 Ciscolive event in Melbourne & none of them had this session.
Here are the presenters of this session & you should be lucky if you could meet four of them at same time & clarify your questions.
If any one of you going for this session please share some of valuable inputs given by these people. Here are few generic questions I have.
1. When will be the CCIEv3.0 announce ? (or How long do we have time to do v2.0 exam)
2. CCIE Wireless statistics (How many wireless CCIEs are there ?)
3. What is the current passing mark based on the success rate of candidates (I know general pass mark is 80% & it is a variable as well)
4. How wireless lab task are graded ? Specially voice calls, etc
5. How deep we need to dig in QoS (Prioritizing, Queuing )
6. Is there known technical issues in this lab which we need to go to proctor (SSID not seen, etc)
7. Why slow GUI response to Sydney Lab location (if anyone going from APAC who did wireless lab in Sydney)